Hi friends! I hope many of you are experiencing pleasant weather where you live. My city is currently experiencing a 100+ day drought. Not very fun. It's dry, windy, and hot!
This month has also come with many reasons to celebrate. First, my eldest received "Student of the Month" at her school!! HOORAY! I feel so blessed to be her Mommy.
Second, my littlest baby dove (headfirst) into the age of 2!
Happy Birthday my little ladybug. Mommy loves you so.
Lastly, the hubs and I have completed our terrible twos and have entered our 3rd year of marriage!
You are my always, I am your forever.
All celebrating aside, I am ready to catch up on my blogging! Will post my latest project in a bit...
ALSO, please check out my new page tab entitled "House Tour." Feels good to see how far we've come in less than a year in our first home.


1 comment:
Awww, congrats to your oldest!!! Woo hoo!!!
Happy birthday to baby...who is no longer a baby...sniff, sniff...!
And Happy Anniversary!! We will be celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary on May 27th!
Missed your posts!!!
Kari
Post a Comment