Well hello there! Notice anything different about my page? I have been wanting to "clean it up" for awhile now and thanks to insomnia tonight, I was finally able to do it. Here are some things you might notice:
1) My new header! I always wanted a collage of photos as my banner, but I found nothing but complicated instructions all over the web on how to create one. Well, thanks to Picasa and a saint of a woman over at Clover Lane, I was able to create my new banner in under half an hour! Best part: IT WAS FREE!!!
Seriously, thank you, thank you, thank you, to this lovely lady for posting up the easiest instructions:
Here is the link to her instructions if you want to create your own special banner.
2) I have moved all of my favorite link party buttons to their very own tab. I had all the buttons displayed on the side of my page since the birth of this blog, but things were looking a bit crowded. I hope all my favorite "party hostesses" are happy with this. As always, when posting to a party, I will show where I'm linking to at the very bottom of that particular post.
Happy Sunday!

3 comments:
I LOVE the new look...it's beautiful! The pictures are precious too :)
I love this!!!! I actually squealed when I saw it! I am totally gonna head over there since I have been looking all over for free upgrades to my blog! Great work Amanda!!
Kari
Oooo-La-La Very Nice!
Post a Comment