Saturday, November 27, 2010

Busy November

 Hello Blogland!!!

Anyone still swinging by here? If you are... THANK YOU!

Once Halloween is over, our life is usually a blur during November and December. We have had so many gatherings, holiday parties, and out of town family visiting that I haven't done one single thing to our home. Not one craft. Not one update. Nothing!

I'll put that contact paper on my garage windows one day. Or tile my 9 year old's room before the year is over. Or finish painting the bathroom ceiling. However, right now I can't stop wrapping presents, cutting out coupons, washing laundry, keeping ice stocked for parties, or trying to catch at least 6 hours of sleep.

I'm so dramatic. hehe. Things aren't that bad around here...


a load of laundry scattered over couches, waiting for someone to put them away... everyone has that lying around...


a garage so disastrous you can't park a single car in it... typical...


a baby taking apart clothes you finally made time to hang... nothing out of the ordinary...

See? Dramatic, I am. Things are chaotic every holiday season and my home is really not THAT bad. I hope.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and the hubby's day off, so I will be storing away my fall stuff and bringing out the Christmas decor!!! I am so glad no one was home to hear the squeal I just did. I love Christmas time.

Hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Reunion Committee said...

oh aint it the truth? Busy as ever and the half done projects are still there! Guess what they will still be there in 2011.. lol Im gonna slow it down and enjoy this time.
Love the pics!
Tana

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Seems like there are always lots of things that need to get done!! I hear you... I have a few waiting to get done myself! Have fun decorating and try to enjoy the chaos.. :)