What a glorious, wondrous day this is!!! Happy Easter, everyone!
I just finished doing some last minute Easter preparations and I'm getting ready to HOP into bed. First, I wanted to share a craft that my daughter created and she was pretty excited that I would be sharing it with all of you.
Felt Easter Frame!
She used items I already had in my craft storage and I bought the foam eggs from the dollar store. We cut them in half and glued them to the felt. Then, she adorned the border with all things pretty! We glued some heavy duty magnets to the back and attached an Easter photo. Sweet, easy, adorable Easter frame created by a nine year old for under $1.
Have a wonderful day!
Oh death, where is your sting?
Oh hell! Where is your victory?
Oh Church! Come stand in the light!
Our God is not dead! He's alive! He's alive!
- Matt Maher "Christ is Risen"
2 comments:
oh Amanda they are gorgeous!!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Stop on over for my giveaway :)
Tana
Happy Easter a day late to you Amanda! Thanks for visiting my blog and I love reading yours. And your girls are ADORABLE!!! (Don'tcha just love girls!!!)
Kari :)
Post a Comment