Hooray!!! I hope you all had a safe and happy new year! Did you notice I took a vacation? ;)
HA! Hardly a vacation and more like a "I'm so stressed out I'm going to SCREAM" hibernation. Oh, how I wish I was joking. Rather than bore you with the details, here is a quick rundown of what has happened to me (er, my blog) since I last posted in... September? October?
1) My two-year old toddler turned terrible. GAH. I don't even want to go there. And she is still NOT potty-trained.
2) My ten-year old was missing at school one afternoon and I made the decision to pull her out and homeschool. There were a lot of other factors other than safety, but that was the one that sent me over the edge.
3) The growth of Creative Memories. I have been so caught up in my scrapbooking, that I have put aside my home projects.
I think this blog will have a new direction for 2012, since my life has taken quite a dramatic turn. If you don't mind about reading about my adventures in homeschooling... stick around. :) I've missed you!
2 comments:
Hi Amanda! Love your blog header! Did you do that yourself or did you have someone help you? My blog needs a facelift. :) Happy New Year!!
OMG how I have missed you!!! I can totally relate to the terrible two year old. I have had a terrible two year old for two years now....:(
Keep up the good work and hope to see more of you in 2012!
Kari
Post a Comment