Monday, June 27, 2011

Making a list...

Yikes! I was so excited about my summer party, I completely forgot to share the news about a new, weekly link party happening over at Ordinary Days. This link party is like none other I've seen. It's called "Make a List Monday" and it's an opportunity to post up your weekly goals. What a great way to organize and narrow in on a specific task for the week!

Personally, I'm terrible at lists. I'll start one, and it quickly grows out of control with minute details. I read once that you should never focus on more than seven tasks at a time, to avoid becoming overwhelmed. Hm, I think I'll start with four for this week.

So, in honor of my friend over at Ordinary Days, here is my Make a List Monday:

1) Finish porch redo

2) Successfully re-pot a plant (don't laugh, this may kill the poor thing)

3) Create a necklace/bracelet holder for my 9-year-old

4) Find & install new towel hooks for the guest bath

If you get a chance, hop on over to her blog and check out what other people are tackling this week. Who knows, it may inspire you to get things done and that way, you'll finish in time for my summer link party in 8 days! *gasp* Perfect timing! LOL! ;)

Don't forget to help me spread the word about my link party, especially if you are, or know any newbies!





Mama’s Little Ladybugs


 
Linking to: Ordinary Days

4 comments:

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

I am so excited you posted your list! I can't wait to see what progress you make. Be sure to update next week with some pictures!! :)

Jessica said...

That's a neat link party idea. I always make lists but then I forget to look at them so nothing gets done!

Kari said...

I will definitely be at this link party!! So many questions for ya, so will have to email you. First, how did you make your blog button?? This seems to be my biggest blogging mystery.....
Kari

Kari said...

Ok so I made my blog button!!Woo hoo!! Thanks so much for the heads up. :)

Kari