Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Link Party!

Happy Monday, everyone!


I have some very exciting news...


I'm throwing a SUMMER LINK PARTY!!! Here is the best part... it will be strictly for new bloggers! This gives all you new kids on the block, such as myself, a chance to show off your summer crafts, projects, redos, recipes and get to meet fellow newbies.

Here are the rules:
1) You DON'T have to add me as a friend (although I hope we become friends through this)
2) Please add my button somewhere on your page, and/or link back to my Summer Party within your post

So, who can post to my summer party? If you have less than 100 followers, OR have been blogging for less than 1 year, then you are free to post up ANYTHING summer inspired!

Come on, ladies (and gents), let's get those projects done, so we can show off our sweet summer skills!

Please help me spread the word by posting my button! Party kickoff is in 8 days!!!




Mama’s Little Ladybugs


2 comments:

Desiree said...

I'll be joining your party next week! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the nice comments. I hope you visit again soon.

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and letting me know about your party! I'll be joining for sure!