If you've been keeping up with my posts as of late, you have probably read about my latest business venture with Creative Memories. *happy sigh* I think I love them even more now as a Consultant, than before when I was just a customer. I really don't want this blog to turn into a plug for my business, so I will try and limit the amount of posts I have about them.
In this case, I couldn't let this go without sharing it with my fellow money-savers, penny-pinchers, new uses for old thing-ers? ;)
There is this gadget called the TAG MAKER. Oh my word... let me show you how it works and then I promise to explain how it will be a blessing to you all.
Obviously, it's a shape maker that.... makes tags. You insert some heavy cardstock, or scrapbook paper, and out comes a cute tag.
Then, you insert the top of the tag into another slot, and you've got a hole to string ribbon, jute, twine, or whatever you want through it. Simple, right?
Well, this little guy usually goes for $27. BUT, through the month of July (and that is ending very soon) it has been marked at 15% off. That's $20.25 for this tag-for-all-occasions maker!!
For some of you who are thinking, "why do I need a tag maker?" Let me give you some insight into how this will help you save $. You can use it to create tags for:
1) kids' presents (because children don't appreciate a $3 card anyway)
2) CHRISTMAS TAGS (hello! no more itty bitty tiny little stickers. Now the whole families name can fit on there)
3) labels for your herbs/cleaning products/etc.
4) backpack IDs (once you laminate them)
5) VALENTINES DAY exchange cards for kids
6) and of course, scrapbooking!
Honestly, I know you clever bloggers can come up with more uses. The possibilities are endless once you have the perfect paper to fit the occasion. Personally, when I think of all the kid birthdays we are invited to (church, neighbors, school, family, friends), this gadget pays for itself in one month. Just look at what a friend of mine did with the tag maker:
She created an advent calender for her kids! This tag maker has been a huge hit at my home parties and after purchasing one for myself, I knew I had to share it with you. I'm sorry I took so long to do so. The 15% off sale ends this weekend!
As an added bonus, just because I love my bloggers so much, I'll throw in an extra gift to the first 3 people who purchase one through my site:
http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/amandarodriguez1
Here is the link to get straight to the shape maker:
http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/amandarodriguez1/Content/Shop/Product.aspx?sku=637571&path=/Hierarchy/Paper%20Scrapbooking/Tools/Cropping%20Tools/Makers%20and%20Punches
Please send me a message too, telling me you processed the order, just in case they come in, out of order. Remember, the first 3 who purchase a tag maker 1) through my site and 2) before July is over, will get an EXTRA GIFT from me.
OK, there's my small plug. :) Have a great weekend! I've got a home party and then, nothing but home projects. WooHoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment